The Township of Hanover Police Department is currently seeking applicants for a civilian Police Dispatcher position. Basic Telecommunicator Certification, Emergency Medical Dispatch, and current CPR certification are required for this position. This position has a minimum educational requirement of a high school diploma or GED. An Associate’s Degree, or higher, is preferred but not required.
General Skills and Ability:
- Ability to type at a reasonable rate of speed.
- Ability to speak distinctly.
- Ability to deal with the public under stressful conditions and remain calm.
- Ability to operate standard office, data entry, and computer equipment.
- Ability to operate two-way radio communication systems.
- Ability and willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Township personnel, associates, and the general public.
This is a full time position with a starting salary of $50,000.00. Applicants must submit a resume and completed HTPD Employment Application. Applications and additional information can be located below or on the Township’s website www.hanovertownship.com. Applications will be accepted until this position is filled.