The Hanover Township Police Department is currently accepting applications for Probationary Police Officer.
Chief Roddy has announced that the Township of Hanover Police Department is seeking candidates for the position of Probationary Police Officer. The requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Resident of New Jersey at the time of appointment and a US citizen.
- Ability to perform all of the tasks and duties of a police officer.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Must never have been convicted of any criminal offense involving moral turpitude.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of an Associates Degree.
- Be currently Police Training Commission (PTC) certified for completing the Basic Course for Police Officer.
- Have completed (or soon to complete) the Alternate Route Basic Course for Police Officer.
For a complete list of requirements and essential job functions please refer to the application packet.
Applications are available at the Township of Hanover Police 1000 Route 10 Whippany, NJ 07981 or via e-mail. Please e-mail the Chief's Administrative Assistant, Dena Dahl, at email@example.com for a copy. You can also download a copy here
The completed applications can be returned in person or via mail to Lieutenant Dave White by March 15, 2017 at 11:59 P.M.